About The User Representation
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate and complete.
- You will maintain the accuracy and promptly update such registration information as necessary.
- You should be not under the age of 18.
- You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
I.P.R. (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS)
(1) Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all “Contents” i.e. source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, graphics on the Site and the “Marks” i.e. trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us.
(2) Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Not allowed to disable or interfere with security-related features of the Site.
- To use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Stuck in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Enlist in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
User Generated Contributions:
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to contributions i.e. text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material.
Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libellous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
(6) Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
(7) Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
(8) Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
Availability & Reliability:
The web Administrator and the assigned Personnel's have the responsibility for periodically reviewing the content of the website in respect of their respective domains and keep the information Up to Date. A proper workflow should be followed before final updation of content on the website. Wallcastle promising to our users for high availability, please refer the following error to the time that enter a URL and not get a page. error such as:
- 404 page not found
- 500 internal server error: A generic code for an unknown error occurred.
- 503 service not available: Refers to a temporary problem.
- 504 Gateway timeout: a server didn’t respond in a timely manner.
Dear users, the concept of sales tax depends on the governing principles followed by governments. A major reason for the growth and development of the country can be attributed to the taxes collected by the Government of India. India follows the system of a central union government at the Centre and state governments in each state. Each government chooses a taxation policy suited to its requirements. At wallcastle, we selling all products with Inclusive of all Taxes ( at present 18%).
Dear users, our terms & conditions is effective as of from 29th July,2023 and will remain in effect except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future, witch will effect immediately after being posting on the page. We reserve the all rights to update and change.