We understand the installation of wallpaper without crumbling or damaging any of its corners is quite tough, especially if you are a novice. Well, you don’t need to face such problems with us. All the wallpapers, we have designed are known for DIY, no mess installation. You can simply use a very little amount of water to attain a super-neat installation without wasting your efforts or causing any damage to materials.
When you make a purchase from our website, we will send you the detailed instructions on proper positioning and alignment of the wallpaper panels. To create attractive and customized walls in minutes, simply follow all the instructions carefully!
Follow 10 Easy Steps To Install Wallpaper Properly: So Be Ready. Steady And Go!
- The surface of the wall must be smooth, clean, and dry to ensure that the wallpaper gets installed properly. After just pasting the wallpaper, simply clean it with a sponge and water to remove any fragments.
- Mark the wall area where you want to install the wallpaper with a pencil to ensure that it is correct or equal from all the sides.
- Simply roll the wallpaper print with lose hands with the printed side facing in.
- Dip the rolled print in water to keep it sopping for 10-15 seconds. Remove the print from the water.
- Fold the print with the printed side facing out, for a minute around.
- Place the print carefully on the wall, overlapping the pencil marks you have made earlier.
- Use a sponge to smooth out the overall panel. During the installation, all the bubbles should be levelled in to ensure a smooth surface. There are some small bubbles, which are hard to level up but get evaporate as the print dies up with time.
- After installing, use a sponge to remove any extra water and leave the print to dry for at least 15-20 minutes.
- At last, use a sharp knife to cut down the excess material along with the corners.
And hurray! Your striking wall is ready to steal the show with its beauty.
When it comes to DIY jobs, there is nothing bad in having extra pairs of hands for the help. So, if you have any friend or family member to help you out, don’t hesitate to ask, especially when you are installing wallpaper on big walls!
You can also leave the stress on our experts. Don’t worry, we won’t let you down as all the people in our team are highly trained and experienced. Make us a call on +919646021238